Get valid 70-686 PDF dumps or VCE dumps from PassLeader, we guarantee our 200q 70-686 exam questions are the newest and all the new 70-686 exam questions and answers are available. Now try our best 70-686 practice test with VCE dumps or PDF dumps and you will acquire Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator certification immediately.
keywords: 70-686 exam,200q 70-686 exam dumps,200q 70-686 exam questions,70-686 pdf dumps,70-686 vce dumps,70-686 braindumps,70-686 practice test,70-686 study guide,Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator Exam
A company uses Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2010 to deploy Windows 7 Enterprise and Microsoft Office 2010. The company is replacing existing computers with new 64-bit computers. You have the following requirements:
* You need to include Office 2010 with the deployment.
* You need to automate the deployment where possible.
* Some employees have accessibility requirements that require specialized hardware.
* The hardware must continue to be used after the deployment.
* The specialized hardware is compatible with Windows 7 but only 32-bit drivers are available from the manufacturer.
You need to create an image that meets these requirements. What should you do? (Choose all that apply.)
A. Import the Windows 7 Enterprise x86 source files.
B. From the MDT deployment workbench, select the Custom Task Sequence template.
C. Use a reference computer and capture a WIM image.
D. From the MDT deployment workbench, select the Sysprep and Capture template.
E. Import the necessary OEM drivers
F. Import the 32-bit version of Office 2010.
G. Import the 64-bit version of Office 2010.
H. Import the Windows 7 Enterprise x64 source files.